Jackson Liska (12'L x 34"W) is ideal for kayak anglers focused on flat water conditions who want more portability than some of Jackson's larger, heavier models.The Liska is the most versatile of all the Jackson angler kayaks. It tracks well for fishing on lakes and salt water without a rudder, yet it's nimble enough to run easy river rivers too. If you can only have one fishing kayak, the Liska is the one.
The Liska is the modern version of thebest-selling Cuda series, but with track systems on the gunnels and large stern storage area. Wider, more stable and updated with features that novice kayak anglers are looking for ... and experienced anglers demand. Versatile inshore/lake kayak fishing platform, the Liska uses the same Hi-Lo trimmable seating as the Cuda HD and MayFly. New, narrow hinging center hatch with molded-in tackle storage and fishfinder battery compartment allow convenient storage without cramping standing area. Molded-in handle on the stern for ease of transport. Wider hull creates a more stable standing platform than the original Cuda, meaning it is better suited to larger paddlers, beginners, and more gear. Stand and sit with ease - comfortable, padded standing area is standard. Hi-Lo Ergo seat system features hi/lo positioning and track-mounted seat system means infinite trimming fore and aft. The seat can still easily be removed for use at camp or lounging on the bank, or replacement with an Orion 25 + Handibak. Molded-in-center hatch features two chambers. Front chamber accommodates 2+ Plano cases without cramping standing area. Rear chamber fits cables + fishfinder battery and drains to a single center transducer-ready scupper. Single track on top of cover for mounting accessories. Multiple rod, tackle, and deck storage options. Padded floor, transducer ready, gear track on either side of seat and on large open stern storage area. Flush mount holders, 2007 RAM fishing rod holder, Ergo seat. Paddle holder molded in front hatch. Molded in handle on stern. The Liska is well-suited to a wide variety of water types and fishing styles, and includes functional versatility for any fishing style. This boat will be ideal for kayak anglers focused on flat water conditions who want more portability than some of Jackson's larger, heavier models.
Some Key Features:
- Made in America (completely, down to the nuts and bolts)
- Hi-Lo Ergo Seat
- Hi-Lo Ergo seat system features hi/lo positioning and track-mounted seat system, meaning infinite trimming fore and aft. Easily removed for use at camp or lounging on bank.
- Hinged Center Hatch
- Hinged center hatch for easy fish finder integration while maximizing floor area. Track on top of cover for mounting accessories.
- RAM Mounts
- RAM 2007 rod holder and 1.5
- Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Easily reachable rod holders flush mounted conveniently behind the angler. Security for targeting larger fish.
- Drag Chain Ready
- Pad eyes on stern and drag chain chute make adding a drag chain system a breeze.
- Ergonomic Handle
- Ergonomic handle with added grip texture helps maintain contact when carrying your kayak, even when wet. No fabric ensures snag-proof days on the water.
- Standing Pad
- Full standing pad for comfort and additional quiet while sight fishing and casting.
- Molded-In Recessed Rear Handle
- Molded-in recessed handle ensures comfort and ease of transport.
- Specially designed center scupper accommodates many styles of transducers for fish and depth finders.
- Molded-In Paddle Holder
- Molded-in paddle keeper allows you to tuck paddle blade under bungees to make quick lure changes on the fly.
- Gear Track
- Located on either side of the seat and on either side of stern tankwell, gear track allows for quick and easy addition of many track-based accessories like rod, phone and paddle holders.
- Updated Front Hatch
- New large front hatch system with easy-open knob allows access to interior of kayak.
- Mesh Seatback Pouch
- Convenient mesh seatback pouch attaches behind the angler for quick access to small items such as soft plastics and snacks.
- Hull Design
- Wide hull creates a stable standing platform and is well-suited to larger paddlers, beginners and those bringing loads of gear.
To see more specs, scroll table to the right
Special Shipping Required
Kayaks are excluded from our free shipping policy. Angler kayaks are expensive to ship and prone to being damaged. We recommend picking them up at our shop. If needed, we can provide information for you to arrange your own FOB shipping.